What are these two services about?
MOBIS is a service to create integrative citizen science apps where you can report all your environmental and biodiversity observations in one Android or iOS app. In contrast, FASTCAT-Cloud is a website for you to upload and analyse all your nature videos and pictures and receive only information on relevant images and recordings of wildlife activity. Also, you will be able to quickly identify the species’ names with Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Welcome and introduction
- What is Cos4Cloud?
- Presentations from service providers: MOBIS and FASTCAT-Cloud
- Open discussion on Zoom after the official end of the webinar, from ~ 12:00 to 12:30 PM
- Sonia Liñán, ICM-CSIC, Cos4Cloud coordination team
- Norbert Schmidt, DDQ, MOBIS developer
- Frederic Fol Leymarie, Stefan Rueger and Clara Liu, DynAikon, FASTCAT-Cloud developers
- Claudia Fabó Cartas, ECSA, webinar moderator
Cos4Cloud has developed 13 services to address the technological challenges shared by citizen observatories and help them boost the quantity and the quality of observations. Cos4Cloud will make these services available in the new European Open Science Cloud (EOSC), so that you can choose the one(s) you are interested in!