Why should you join the co-design activity?
The objective is to contribute to improving camera traps’ functionalities when filtering out pictures and videos. How? Through a co-design guided activity with DynAIkon developers. Let us know the challenges you experience when using a camera trap and share your opinion about the services Cos4Cloud is developing to address them. Of course, you will also have a nice time chatting with a diverse group of people about camera traps, nature and citizen science. You don’t need any previous experience or training in co-design; just willing to enjoy these creative sessions!
When? The 30th of June, 15:00-17:00 (CEST). Online.
- 15:00-15:10: Welcoming and a brief presentation of Cos4Cloud and the co-design methodology.
- 15:10-15:25: Presentation of FASTCAT-Edge and FASTCAT-Cloud
- 15:25-16:45: Interactive activity to co-design FASTCAT-Cloud and FASTCAT-Edge using the Miro platform.
- 16:45-17:00: Conclusions and closing.
You will learn and share your opinion about:
- FASTCAT-Cloud: upload and analyze all the videos and pictures captured with your camera trap in the FASTCAT-Cloud website: get only the images and recordings of wildlife activity and quickly identify the species names thanks to artificial intelligence software.
- FASTCAT-Edge: Build your intelligent camera trap to record only videos and pictures of wildlife activity and quickly identify the species names.
In both cases, our objective is to save you a significant amount of time in removing empty recordings or photos. Also, it will help you to identify the species names!
- Cos4Cloud, an Horizon 2020 project to boost citzen science technologies.
- DynAIkon is developing FASTCAT-Edge and FASTCAT-Cloud in the Horizon 2020 Cos4Cloud project framework.
- Science for Change, an experienced company in co-design and citizen science, organizes and facilitates the co-design session.