What ideas do you have to help citizens reduce their exposure to air pollutants that affect their health? How do you think we can help citizens protect themselves in these days of greatest pollution? We are looking for innovative, science-based ideas to help us reduce the impacts that poor air quality has on our health.
We invite you to participate in Respiratón, a virtual Hackathon on air quality!
- Involve a broad sector of the public in the construction of tools aimed at reducing personal exposure to air pollutants.
- Encourage the publication and use of open data.
- Promote gender equity in areas such as science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Deadline to register: 9th of April.
- Mesa Técnica Ciudadana por la Calidad del Aire de Bogotá, D.C. (MECAB) – http://www.twitter.com/mecabogota/
- University of Oxford, Transport Studies Unit (TSU) – http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/
- Y4PT-UITP Foundation – http://www.y4pt.org/projects/hackathon/
- El Derecho a No Obedecer – http://www.derechoanoobedecer.com/
- Corporación Otraparte – http://www.otraparte.org/
- Trébola Organización Ecológica – http://www.trebolaecologica.org/
- Citizen Network for Monitoring Air Quality (CanAirIO) – http://www.canair.io/
- Secretaría Distrital de Ambiente de Bogotá, D.C. (SDA) – http://www.ambientebogota.gov.co/
- Hill Consulting – http://www.hill.com.co/
- Sharecollab – http://www.sharecollab.co/ – Connecting The Dots – http://www.connectingthedots.co/
- Co-designed citizen observatories for the EOS-Cloud (Cos4Cloud) – http://www.cos4cloud-eosc.eu/