Cos4Cloud has officially ended; however, its legacy and results for the citizen science community are openly available to reuse the ones you want. This newsletter includes the links to access the Cos4Cloud materials and results and the latest news.
Keep collaborating with us
But…this is not the end! The Cos4Cloud website will be alive for four more years. Besides, some of the partners will keep working and building on the project’s results and Cos4Cloud legacy will remain through different initiatives:
- Follow the consortium social media platforms; here you have thelist of partnersconforming Cos4Cloud.
- Follow Cos4Cloud Citizen Observatories (COs) on social media; here you have the list of COs conforming Cos4Cloud.
- Are you interested in co-designing technologies? Follow ANERIS on Twitter, an EU research project that will build on Cos4Cloud’s co-design methodology to co-design innovative operational marine technologies.
- Are you interested in education? Join the Educational network on environmental education and citizen science.
- Do you want to continue meeting people interested in citizen science? ECSA forum (European Association of Citizen Science) and RICAP forum (Iberoamerican Participatory Science Network